Quality Sound originated in 1948 as an electronic service and recording company, recording and manufacturing LP records (using an RCA record lathe) for many local church choirs and the U.O.P. Conservatory of Music; service work was offered primarily on installed sound and intercom systems.
Quality Sound’s corporate name, Bi-JaMar, Inc. is derived from the first names of its owners, James Bryan and Marv Langford. Mr. Bryan and Mr. Langford are native Stocktonians who have lived in and contributed to the community in many ways throughout their lives. They are both fully involved in the daily activities of Quality Sound.
Company President James Bryan began working at Quality Sound in 1968, and after a 12 year tenure purchased the company. Vice President Marv Langford joined the firm in 1981, and Bi-JaMar, Inc. was formed in 1985. The company continued its steady growth and diversification, developing into the Full-Service Electronic Systems Integrator it is today. We continue to work diligently at maintaining and constantly refining the expertise required to design, install and service a variety of low-voltage communication systems for electronic life-safety, security, and audio/visual.
Quality Sound employs a staff of over 40 employees ranging from factory-trained IBEW union installers and technicians to Certified Technology Specialists, electronics and CAD engineers, production and service managers. Ongoing in-house and factory-sponsored training programs continue to keep our employees up-to-date with the many emerging software and hardware technologies in their related areas.
Quality Sound delivers professional solutions for integration of various systems to enhance performance and solve logistical problems.